The private farmstead "Mishel'" invites on rest to the Transcarpathion on the summer season. The farmstead located in an environmentally clean locality on the altitude 550м. in Rosishka (in a 35 km from Rakhiv, 18 km from Geographical Center of Europe.)
It is the remarkable place for rest, surrounded by the green forests, fragrant herbages and orchards.
To the holidaymakers services:
- double and triple comfortable rooms;
- dining room with the opened fire-place;
- a cuisine with delicious guzul dishes and fragrant shashlick;
- Finnish bath-house;
- hikes in mountains, on the alpine sheep pastures (mountain medows)
- bathing in the salted lakes (Solotvino, 15 km), where healthful black clay treats illnesses.
|To the holidaymakers services:
- hikes and pleasure-trip in mountains
- excursions to the Carpathians Biosphere Reserve
- excursion to the Center of Europe and to the trout economy
- mineral springs
- summer fishing
- tasting of Carpathians mountain honey of (an apiary is near farmstead)
- excursions on the salted lakes and to the salt mines
- excursions on Yabluneckiy mountain pass - 931м., in Yaremche
- participating in the festivals "Guzul'ska brinza", "Europe-Center"
- Mountain-skier lifts of different level of complication;
- Bus excursions
Transcarpathion with its wooded mountains and rapid rivers, with drowning in gardens and vineyards cities and villages, by historical monument, resorts and rest bases considered to be one of the most resorts of Ukraine
Transcarpathion is one of the not many unique places, which interests tourists in seasons. In winter Carpathians fascinates by the wonderful mountain-skier resorts, by thermal waters. In other seasons - by the green forests, clean air, by mineral springs, by picturesque beauty of mountains of Carpathians, mountain medows and by hospitality of Transcarpathion people.
The most alpine district of Ukraine, territory of which is covered by the leafs and coniferous forests. The greatest mountain peak of Ukraine is Goverla (2061 м) and 5 tops that have two thousand metres located exactly here. The river Tisa, one of the biggest affluents of Danube takes beginning here, and carries its water through Ukraine, Romania, Hungary and Serbia. And exactly here situated the geographical Center of Europe.
Ukraine, Transcarpatians reg.
tel: +38 067 950 31 85
tel: +38 096 212 23 20
tel: +38 (03132) 2 18 77